Friday, September 24, 2010

To Do List


Hmm… this week I spent my days in Surabaya … There was some plans like: go to college (checked), hang out with GMJ friends (checked), watch movies (checked), et cetera, et cetera… I went to Surabaya on Monday, first destination was college. I would take my certificates there, so I had to use trousers, something with collars, and shoes.. That was my fav costume to campus. :D I chose jeans trousers, white tank top, square shirt and high sneakers… The next day, Tuesday, I was going to my friend’s lunch invitation and had a dinner with my GMJ family. I took my black tank top and still used my trousers and sneakers. It was my way to minimize my luggage. Hehehe..
 
On Wednesday, I spent my day with my bib.. Looked for my new boarding house, went out for malls, and watched movies.. I wore my crop floral t-shirt and lacy skirt, still with my sneakers… :) Last day, Thursday, I went back for Malang … I wore my floral tank top and jeans short, but this time no sneakers anymore. I chose a flats and a vintage purse… So... welcome home again, Orange Neon! :D  

4 comments: