Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Eid Mubarak! :D



Happy Eid Mubarak! Minal aidzin wal faidzin.. :D Yay, today's Idul Fitri 1431 H.. For today's celebration I took a peach dress with a grey stockings. I love the color of my dress, it makes me look solemn yet playful. I also put on a scarf, a slippers and a hand bag. Like the previous Idul Fitri(es), we had a big family gathering at Permata Jingga.. We spent the moment with chatted, laughed, had a special breakfast a la Idul Fitri, took pictures and the most wanted part of this annually gathering :  THR! XD THR is Tunjangan hari Raya. It's kind of a ritual to share a money from parents' relations to children who hasn't work or get married. It's not a mandatory ritual, for fun and tone up the gathering :D

Ok, after a few visits to the other relatives, about two pm I went home. Took a rest and prepare a dinner with my bib and his family. Coincidence today they're in Malang for a vacation. Hmm.. I chose a stripes sweater and jeans short to have an outdoor dinner. So, about seven pm we had a dinner on Niew Taman Indie Open View Resto (again.. hihihihi) and with the same menu, fried oxtail soup. Hahaha.. Then we also visited Lamour Fou Resto, just for looked around and got some ice creams.

Heuuh.. so that's my last 'sojourn' today, so much fun.. Now, I have to pack all of my stuffs for tomorrow's trip.. See you people! :D Muah.. muah..!!! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment