Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beads and Orange



Yuhuu... today's plans are go to post office for send something (check!) than go to the drapery for buy some kind of materials (check!).   Here I go choose the best casual fit for today..  I picked out my super comfortable white t-shirt and khaki cotton pants. I fitted up them with my fav odm lego watch, black canvas thongs, and the new comer : Orange Beaded Shopping Bag! :D

Let me tell about this new comer, I got it free from ELLE magazine September edition. Actually there're four color options, Green, Yellow, Pink, Orange. Of course I picked orange! :D Then, I decided to put an initial of me, "M", with those beads. Ya! And it finished yesterday. I looked for a shopping bag on days before. I supposed to have a shooping bag, so I don't use any plastic bags while shopping. I need the huge one, and surely the nice one. Fortuitously, ELLE magz gave a -huge, simple, good looking, and orange- tote bag. Hmm seems perfect for my shopping bag! 

The last thing to say is : Thanks, ELLE magz! Bye-bye plastic bags! Go green! (and go Orange!) :D  


No comments:

Post a Comment