Thursday, September 16, 2010

Poses on Trip

:) As I've said to you, I went for several days holiday. I went to Malaysia for five days. Two nights for Genting and two nights later for Kuala Lumpur... I took not too many luggage because I prefer to share my stuffs with my sister's.. Okay, for my must-there-items I brought, everything's in black. Bracelets, earings, bags, sneakers, sunglases and watch. For the first day, I chose something warm because I got a plane trip and Genting as you know is always pretty cold.

 

Second day, I looked around for Genting Theme Park outdoor and indoor. I thought I need a warm yet comfortable outfits. I chose a comfortable floral jumpsuit and codoray blazer to keep me warm.. :) Third day, I prepared to Kuala Lumpur and I took something lighter for my bus trip. I wore a shorts from jeans material and a loose blouse.. Sunny day, I came back! 

 

Unfortunately, I got flu on fourth day.. So I had to keep warm while shopping around malls.. Yah.. I looked pale and swolen.. But I wanted keep on dress up :D I wear my maxi dress and put on my blazer. It was work! I kept warm! The next day I've come back fitter, but I had no more time to hang out or shopping because I had to go home.. Hmm.. it's okay, I'll be back next time.. :)

Even though today's my last day here and I'd spend my whole day in airport, I keep 'green' in a sweater, pants, and scarft.. Bye Malay, hello again Indonesia.. I hope you two always have a great relation.. Sometimes friends get on problems, don't they? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment