Sunday, September 5, 2010

Last Days

Ramadhan feels passed so quickly, so fasting moment will be finish soon..... Six days again we'll meet Idul Fitri, moslems will be spirited and the others will be exciting for the holiday..  I also can not wait to celebrate that day.. But today my fam and I decided to keep enjoy Ramadhan with break the fast together outside.. We decided to choose location outside Malang, Pandaan, and started go out at 4.30 pm. I choosed my casual fits for this family time. I wore a green Roxy t-shirt and a casual pants from Giordano. I also took a scarf to keep me warm and little dress up. Then I grabbed my thongs Converse and black GWAG bag..

I really grateful for today's family time, we shared and chatted a lot of things and the most important..
we got a delicious dinner :D


Really thanks to You.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment