Saturday, August 21, 2010

What A Day with Pain and Goiter




Hahahaha... I really in question "What the h**l day is it?".. This morning I'd told you about something bad on my job. Then I got very bad pain whole my legs and arms.. I spent this afternoon with blogging and online, then a friend, Godat, called me to hang out with another friends. I just said OK and I prepared to go with them... I thought hang out will get me better. I started choose my fit, and I decided a t-shirt material shorts and a floral blouse for today... I completed it with toil flats, birdnest necklace, my fav odm watch and a canvas bag...

Hmm.. about 10 mins Godat picked me up and we were going to Mariska's house. Suddenly, rain was coming... Ooo, oo, I think it's almost September and still raining. It's okay friends, we still have malls.. :D After went to Mariska's house, then we decides to chat on Pizza Hut.. We chatted and laughed about 2 hours... And I thought today will end happily. Until I found Godat's cheeks get bigger than usual. I just thought that he's getting fatter. But when he see himself in the mirror he felt something wrong.. There's no pain. Just got bigger and little red behind the ears.

The he started to panic, because next two days he has to go Jakarta and he worried about his condition. Then we had to bring Godat to hospital and find a doctor. Because today's Sat, so mostly doctors aren't open. We took Godat to Emergency Unit of Panti Nirmala Hospital. Mariska and I waited around 45 mins and suddenly heavy rain came (again). Yay, what the h**l (again)! Hehehe... Whereas I knew our car was parked outside the hospital. So we must get wet then...

Okay, Godat had finished with his doctor and the doctor said he got a goiter. Its spreads. Okay Godat let's go home... Take a rest then.. And let's get wet first because our car was far far away there... !@#$%&*()

No comments:

Post a Comment