Sunday, August 29, 2010

Saturday Saturday Saturday



Haiii... long time not fill up this blog.. Hehehehe, this week I fulled with many routinities... Previous Saturday, i spent the day with my bib.. He came from Surabaya and brought his new camera. So we decided to make a photo session.. Located on my own house, we clicked several picts but what a pity it was too sunny and too late to capture a morning light.. Humm.. but the picts are not too bad.. Even I was often close my eyes.. It was dazzled! :D
Actually that Saturday, we were going to click three costumes but the time was not possible for. I just wore a floral maxi dress from Body and Soul and make it little sporty with Dorothy Perkins' canvas shoes ..  Can't wait for the next suits' photos :D

In the evening we just went out for watch The Expendables and we went home soon after the movie. Then, at home I told my bib my newest song.. So we sang that together and we also got in video.. I already edited it simply... :D


At this opportunity, I also gave him chocolates with cute shape and great taste too! They're look like Jack D's bottle, Malibu's bottle, Drambuie, and the last one... Hmm... Forgotten! Hehehe... Try it! It's Anthon Berg chocolate (Hehehe I  know it's like an adv, but trust me I really tasted them pretty good).



So thanks for came here and spent the day with me, Bib!
Take care, luv you!




No comments:

Post a Comment