Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Missing You, Sashimi!


Nyammm... nyammm... Suddenly I miss a set of Japanese meal today. Especially SALMON SASHIMI!!! So I suggest my fam to dine in IKI JAPANESE TERIYAKI HOUSE Malang. I've prepared to order some menu, Chicken Teriyaki; Miso Soup; Salmon Sashimi; and my-ever-lasting IKI drink, hot lemon tea! Haha..

Eagerly, I choose the best fit for enjoy the Japanese meal.. :D My fam used to choose to sit on the floor when come to IKI resto, so I think a semi-training pants and a casual t-shirt will be proper. I just put my pussy earing and my named necklace. Completed with my watch and black Converse thongs. In Malang I always not fully dress up. Just very casual...

About 7 we were already there and start to order the meals.. First thing I ordered was salmon sashimi.. But, yaaaahhh... :( My sashimi only prepared for Saturday and Sunday... :( But that's okay. I still have Chicken Teriyaki, Miso Soup, and (again) my-ever-lasting IKI drink, hot lemon tea! :D
   
Enjoy the dine, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. wohohoho!!! soo neon girl.. yes totally not that disco lamp, kok! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha... i keep laugh if remember you said about yoga-yoga.. i was just confused

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yoolo... inulll!!! kalo fotonya kecil2 thumbnails gitu gak mirip kmu.. hehehheh... pangling... how's thesis?

    ReplyDelete