Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Neon and The Disco Lamp

Hmmm, this is my first post.. Entirely I heart everything about  fashion, what you wear, what you bring, be your self, characterize what kind you are,... I just love it... I dont mean about showoff something so people jugde who you are. But, sometimes there's something you just want to wear but maybe you don't too care that people see it. The problem is you love that piece and just want to put it to wear, then you love to save your picts with them.Ya ya, that's what i mean exactly..

Here, I'd like to post what I wear on daily, what I know about fashion, what I think about interesting fashion discuss, et cetera, et cetera... May be you like or dislike it, welcome to put your comments to my post...

So maybe there're friends keep on questions why "Neon"? and why she put "not Disco Lamp"? Hmmm.. this the answer. Me self describe a neon lamp as -fascinate, glow, can be creatively and uniquely set, colourful- in the dark. I think it is not more boring than disco lamp, which people think its glamorous, expensive, bling bling and antivintage. Then shortly I'll say that -creative, good taste, and confident- are important property for get your own best dress today, not always with imitate -"what's happening now?" (yet you don't really think you like it), "what does she wear today?" (because you know she is the guys' fav) or everything branded- on your magz. I didnt say Disco Lamp-ers is forbidden but I try to be not a disco lamp.. :p

 So, there, enjoy the blog and introduce me, Orange Neon.. :)

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world MIAuw!!!!
    yayy!!!
    very rare to see ur writing, ur thoughts in english, just like this!
    u go, neon girl!!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihihiihih... yaa actually i dont really enjoy word in english and make any essay.. hehehhe.. I prefer to edit the picts.. But without words, this blog gonna be lookbook.nu wanna be.. :)

    ReplyDelete