Saturday, November 20, 2010

First Draping

Hooo... this was my first draping competition.. It was yesterday afternoon at ITC Surabaya.. I was the second participant, not the second winner and also not the first until sixth winner.. Hehehe... But it's okay.. I just look for some experiences by participated on that competition.. I was there with my two buddies from Arva.. Three of us worked for about three hours and did the best we could.. 

We're not without preparation for joined that competition. We had a practice class and also self practice at home. Ya, because that was our first draping :) Sadly, I like my draping exercise results better than on the competition. But anyway, I love that very much and I'm not give up to join the next competition.. :)  

1 comment:

  1. cool!!! love ur spirit!! anyway lately, that bally vintage always accompany you yha. :D
    miss you loh miiii!! :))))))

    ReplyDelete