Tuesday, November 2, 2010

17 Again


Feels like 17 again not because I got my shiny face back or spend much time with friends, It's about my new boarding house. I've been here for two days, and I always awake up early, about 6, because I hear the girls here make some noises. Yeah, they're preparing for their school day. Such a annoying situation but also remind me about a sweet memory, when I woke up early every morning and prepared the school days with sticky eyes and suffered from cold.  Hehehe... I think may be I should try to do this again (even I'm not too brave to promise even to my self :D).. There's no bad side to wake up early.. Like this morning, I awoke up at 6 and tried to close my eyes, but couldn't. So I woke up, opened my curtains, made a glass of hot chocolate and got my bread. It felt pretty good! Then I prepared for spend my day with my BF. I chosed my simple suit and brought my jumper because we also planned for cinema today. See, I think I'm going to repeat up early tomorrow so I'll sleep early today... Nite everyone! :)

4 comments:

  1. hoaaa.. new boarding house! new experience just like me! miss you already miauw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D how's your new home?
    hey, btw i saw your blog and super lovely orange cat is hanging there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. my new homee is supeeer cozy!!!!
    oh, actually it's a bunny, not a cat. and it is pao's.. :D
    her name is Nene.. you know, like Nana's doll in Sinchan comics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah? really? I know nana's doll...but, it seems like a cat. hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete