Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Day I Met Them

Yupiii! Today's my first day I met with my Arva friends and the mentors. There was a meeting called "orientation" for new L'Arvas (calls for Arva's students). I have seven classmates, but one of them was absent today. So I hope I can meet her tomorrow. :) Today's agenda : handover the hand books (I read them at a glance and it makes me can't wait for the class :p), introduction of Arva and the mentors, little breakfast :), handover the dummy and the iTouch! Hmm... so much fun! :) For this first meeting I follow the dress code : Denim.. :) Because fortuitously I brought a denim blouse from Malang, so I chosed it..

In the evening, I planned for cinema (again, hehehe). I just remembered about my batik pants. I seems so comfortable for tonight. So I wear it and fitted it with a basic t-shirt...

Yeaah... So that's my day today.. I just can say : I love it and thank You :D I really excited for tomorrow class!!!

1 comment:

  1. btw, I dont know why I did these pose twice a day... hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete